Any IUSM MD student, faculty or staff member interested hosting an official in-person event with students, whether on campus or off, is required to complete this request form and safety plan. This outlines responsibilities of the event organizer(s) and requests detailed information and an attestation. Event organizers are encouraged to apply with as much lead time as possible. Submissions with less than 1 week lead time will not be approved. All requests will be electronically submitted to and reviewed as described below:
- Regional Campus Requests: These requests require approval by the respective Regional Campus Dean.
- Indianapolis Campus Requests: These requests require approval by the Indy Review Committee.
The requestor and others involved in the review process will be notified of the outcome by email.
- Indoor events with a maximum of 20 people are allowed.
- Outdoor events with less than 50 attendees are allowed.
- No food or drink except “take away”
- Approval for ALL events is now required if an official IUSM event- ie either funded by IUSM and/or this will be advertising as an official IUSM event.