The Faculty Affairs, Professional Development, and Diversity (FAPDD) has an excellent resource page that involves the following topics on teaching such as:
- Curriculum Resources
- Peer Review of Teaching
- Publication Outlets
- Online Teaching Modules
- And more
National Educational Databases
- AAMC Curriculum Inventory and Reports (CurrMIT)
- AAMC MedEdPortal
- Health Educational Assets Library (HEAL)
- Academic Medicine
- American Educational Research Journal
- Educational Researcher
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- Journal of Educational Measurement
- Medical Education Online
- Medical Teacher
- Review of Educational Research
- Teaching and Learning in Medicine
- AAMC Stat—is the Association’s free newsletter that releases news bites summarizing the latest AAMC initiatives and policies relating to medical education
- COS—Community of Science is a forum to find funding, promote research, and access experts.
- DR-ED—information and resource sharing for medical education (OMERAD website).
- GEA Research/Undergraduate—noted activities of the GEA, professional development conferences, regional meetings, special interest groups and the activities of the AAMC (AAMC website).