The following guide will help prepare exam proctors for exam day. The proctor guide addresses the following frequently asked questions.
- How do I find the exam and the list of students taking the assessment?
- How can I make sure students have downloaded the exam?
- How can I make sure students have uploaded the exam?
- How can I give a student an extra exam download?
- How do I remove an exam download from a student’s PC?
- Where can I find the exam password?
- What do I do if there is a fire alarm or other situation where students must evacuate during an exam?
- What do I do if a student’s computer battery dies or the computer restarts during an exam?
- What do I do if a student’s computer displays an “Antivirus Warning” screen when attempting to open the exam?